+ 33 1 40 40 64 10
mon-fri 9am/7pm - sat 10am/6pm

Insurance Pack

With the right insurance, I can rest assured while studying!

Why do you need insurance? Well, because problems can happen to any of us. From simple broken windows (student home insurance) to a broken leg that prevents you from getting to an exam (student insurance), unexpected problems can and do happen. Because we live alongside you all year round, we know what you need most. That is why we have developed two very comprehensive and competitively priced insurance offers for you in partnership with MAE.

Would your friends like to benefit from these offers? At Campuséa, we share our special deals. So, do not hesitate to let them know.



Take out insurance online
Other Services Pack
MAE, our insurance partner

Student home insurance

Insuring your apartment couldn’t be easier.

  • 24-7 home assistance
  • Essential cover: fire, water damage, glass breakage, theft, etc.
  • “Capital Location” rental cover, in case you have to repeat a year of your course following a personal accident, covering the rent on your apartment for one year and up to €3,100
  • Legal helpline


Student insurance

Ensure peace of mind for your student life

  • Cover if you are a victim of or responsible for an accident
  • Up to €600 per year for broken glasses and up to €600 for dental prosthetics in addition to your social security and/or supplementary healthcare cover following an accident
  • Free extension for your trips outside of France for longer than 30 days, internships and seasonal jobs
  • “Garantie Etude” studying cover, in case you have to repeat a year of your course following a personal accident, with a €1,000 payment to help cover the costs for the year to be repeated
  • Sports insurance
  • “MAE Neige” cover included for skiing and winter sports

General terms and conditions available in full here.

Insurance Pack partner
Other Pack Services